4/12/2011

One 'n Only - Brazilian Tech Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner


This is the best shampoo and conditioner that I found. This product is great for people with curly hair who likes to blow dry and flat iron it. I relax my hair but I've decided that I want to get the keratin treatment. This is a great product for people who like to stretch their relaxed hair out. I blow dried and then flat iron my hair and it feels like I relaxed it. It's so soft and my roots are straight. It smells great too. I bought this product from Sally Beauty Supply; I bought the 3 oz. bottle to try and they were 3.99 each. The larger bottle is 8.99. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, and the deep conditioner. I used all three the first time using, but I think I'll use the deep condition twice a month. Love this product. Great for curly heads and easy to detangle your hair when wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment